In Awesome Batting Practice, You'll Learn:
- The only thing you should have your son doing anytime he has a bat in his hands.
- The weird batting practice tool you should be using every single day
- The 1 skill that will make your son a great hitter.
- Links to every tool used in awesome batting practice...it’s super cheap
- The 4 situations you must prepare your son for.
Swing! Swing! Swing! = WRONG!
GET a good pitch to hit! Not swing at a good pitch or hit a good pitch. The key word is GET. Getting a good pitch to hit is all about your ability to read the pitcher, read the pitch, and make a decision to swing or take.
Most hitting instruction only deals with what happens AFTER you’ve made the decision to swing. We all know that GETTING a good pitch determines how well you hit it. Of course, the swing is important, but a great swing at a bad pitch is not going get you hits.
In practice, we preach repetition. Your son is being told to get his swings in on the tee, soft toss and in the cage. But in a game we expect hitters to be patient, selective and discipline.
How does mindless repetition prepare a hitter to respond in a game? It doesn't.
That’s why I created Awesome Batting Practice. It automatically trains you to GET a good pitch to hit, and it’s yours today as my free gift to you.
Who is Paul Reddick?
My name is Paul Reddick and I use baseball as a tool to help Dads (and Moms) have stronger relationships with their sons.
I flunked off the baseball team my Sophomore year of High School, blew just about every chance I ever had as a player and never made the most my his potential. I don’t have some sob story about hurting my arm or getting screwed over by a coach...I had every chance in the world and I blew it.
Despite all that, God dropped me into coaching and I found my true calling.
I was blessed with mentor after mentor who taught me the game, guided me when I screwed up and instilled a value system that holds true to this day.
14 years of my life was spent as the Director of The Yogi Berra Museum baseball camp and I was also the resident speaker the Museum. I spoke to tens and thousands of students about teamwork, sportsmanship and anti-bullying.
Yogi was an amazing man. He’s exactly who you thought he was...humble, kind and fun to be around.
I’ve written a few books... The New Rules Of Baseball Instruction and Co-Authored The Picture Perfect Pitcher with Tom House.
I served as an associate scout for Pittsburgh Pirates, a state delegate for USA Baseball and coached in the Montreal Expo farm system.
My pitching course, The 90mph Club, is used by more pitchers than any other pitching training program ever created.
Paul Reddick Baseball
Paul Reddick Baseball LLC 106 Apple Street Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Phone: (877) 673-7041
PAUL REDDICK’S PERSONAL DISCLAIMER
- 1. Please consult a physician and follow all safety instructions before starting any training, exercise of conditioning program. As with any program there is risk of injury and lack of success.
- 2. Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products, services and its potential.
- 3. Results featured on this site are NOT typical. These are players who have followed instructions as outlined. We have made every effort to validate the testimonials, results, and success stories of the players featured on this site. Each players success depends on their dedication, commitment, motivation and work ethic.
- 4. No Guarantee of success, velocity gain, results, or level of achievement can be made.
- 5. I want to be extremely transparent. I make a living as an independent pitching consultant. We are offering our webinar free of charge in hopes of you considering our services to help you with your baseball training.
- 6. You should assume that we have motivation for linking to everything on this site and will benefit from it somehow. You should assume I am no better than traditional instructors. I encourage you to question our methods and philosophy.